How much do interpreters charge? How do I book an interpreter? Why has NUBSLI created fee guidance? Where can I get advice on being a freelance interpreter?
The best part of being a member is being part of an organisation that is seeking positive change and the protection of our profession.
There are many benefits to being a NUBSLI member and a member of the UK’s largest union, Unite. Membership starts from £1.93 a week.
Latest on the NUB
- NUBSLI celebrates its fifth anniversary
- Providing a client’s name upon confirmation of a booking – is it a GDPR breach?
- Landscape review of BSL/English interpreting in Scotland: NUBSLI’s response
- NHS Scotland National Interpreting and Translation Policy Consultation
- Concerns over CCG contracts for interpreting