How much do interpreters charge? How do I book an interpreter? Why has NUBSLI created fee guidance? Where can I get advice on being a freelance interpreter?
The best part of being a member is being part of an organisation that is seeking positive change and the protection of our profession.
There are many benefits to being a NUBSLI member and a member of the UK’s largest union, Unite. Membership starts from £1.63 a week.
Latest on the NUB
- Concerns over CCG contracts for interpreting
- NUBSLI challenges NHS England report on interpreter fees
- ‘Dossier of Disgrace’ reports on dire effects of framework agreements
- Sign Language interpreters facing pressures in Scotland
- A snapshot of the profession: survey of interpreters’ working conditions